Log in

No account? Create an account
dark-alone [userpic]

Ah shit....

August 3rd, 2008 (06:02 pm)

So um.. the Code Geass Boxsets are defective huh?
Well that's just great.

How does one go about replace defective stuff? DO you sent it back to the place you bought it? (in my case amazon.ca) or contact bandai somehow? *blinks*

Any advice for me?
*looks at f-list*


Posted by: my mind is always somewhere else (kitsune_no_ame)
Posted at: August 3rd, 2008 10:23 pm (UTC)

I would contact Bandai and tell them there is sth wrong (I'm sure others did that already and they should know they screwed up big time!) but send it back to amazon. I'm not too familiar with amazon, but I think they should replace articles that are defective??

5 Read Comments