Log in

No account? Create an account
dark-alone [userpic]

Ah shit....

August 3rd, 2008 (06:02 pm)

So um.. the Code Geass Boxsets are defective huh?
Well that's just great.

How does one go about replace defective stuff? DO you sent it back to the place you bought it? (in my case amazon.ca) or contact bandai somehow? *blinks*

Any advice for me?
*looks at f-list*


Posted by: Mercy20 (mercy20)
Posted at: August 3rd, 2008 11:00 pm (UTC)

You would generally contact the vendor from which you purchased said defective item so that they can replace it with non defective items which they should be getting from the original vendor, in this case Bandai.

If you got this news from somewhere, it might be a good idea to include the info/link in any messages you send to Amazon, so they can look into it further for you.

5 Read Comments