March 30th, 2010

sleepy ash


i just choked on air while drinking water... yes a mouth full of water which i somehow managed to swallow while coughing/choking... hacking up a lung.

then my throat was sore for a few moments, and talking was nil.

seem to be recovering now... cept for the slight migraine and many possible cold symptoms i had before air choking...

Also sometime i'm hot sometimes i'm cold...

and the students seem to want to party today, which is also so great.

Can't wait til this never ending sickness goes away completely and i feel great... can't remember when the last time i felt awesome was.